So as I was browsing through pinterest looking for some recipes I came across this! I don’t follow recipes exactly, I just have to add my own flare to it. What I made was a super easy & simple dish that took approximately 30 minutes or less. I didn’t set a timer so I’m not sure exactly how long it took.
- Pasta (I got mine from walmart for $.75!)
- Spinach (That was homegrown from my grandfathers house)
- Garlic (minced)
- Pesto sauce
- Salt & Pepper
- First put a pot of water to boil. In this water you will have some oil & salt. Put it on high.
- While you wait for your water to boil, start cutting your spinach, basil, and tomatoes.
- Once the water boils, add in the noodles.
- Once the noodles are fully cooked, drain them and set aside.
- Take the same pot & put it on low heat. Then add in oil, minced garlic, and pesto. Mix that around then add in your spinach and tomatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- You don’t want your spinach to shrivel up so cook it for the max of a minute.
- Add in your noodles and basil and drizzle in some oil. Mix well.
- Transfer everything into a bowl and sprinkle some Parmesan & enjoy!